On the outside, you have to be everything to everyone.
On the inside, you're beat.
- You struggle to switch off, and your poor sleep at night leads to lethargic days.
- Your never-ending to-do list feels overwhelming and impossible - there just isn't enough time to keep everyone happy.
- Maybe there's a long-forgotten exercise plan that you're determined to get back into.
- Or an evening wine or beer habit that you wish you had more control over.
- Perhaps your mind is constantly frazzled from endless Zoom meetings, appointments, jobs at home, social commitments... it feels like it's never-ending.
Surviving on caffeine, sugar and possibly more alcohol than you'd care to count, you're fed up of feeling stressed, lethargic and generally crap.
Every attempt to improve things is torpedoed within days. You worry about the longer term impact - on your own health, your family and your work - and you tell yourself you’ll get on it when there’s less fire fighting to be done.
With so many people relying on you, there’s no time to focus on yourself. You’ve always been resilient, so you just keep on going.
It doesn't have to be this way...
... And it shouldn't be this way.
Here's how it can be instead.
You wake up every morning rested and energised, motivated for the day ahead.
You're ready to bring your A-game to all areas of your world.
Clear-headed, focused and a force to be reckoned with.
You tackle the multiple problems flying your way with aplomb.
Your mind finds that perfect balance between alertness and calm.
So much has changed thanks to Rach’s coaching. I sleep better, I drink less, I exercise more, I have more energy, I manage my time better and am more productive.
Having Rachael’s support and accountability throughout the process was invaluable. If I was having a wobble, she was there to help. She made me realise the importance of celebrating the small wins. And the regular check-ins helped me stick to my goals, too.
After every session with Rachael I left feeling so motivated and excited. It felt great to have a clear plan of tiny changes that I could easily stick to - and I did!
I couldn’t believe how much of a difference these seemingly tiny changes had on my life.